Burnley (H) | Pre-Match Thread

To save 30 pages...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what’s going on there?
I’m guessing compassionate leave with Maradona’s grandson for Sergio.
Laporte to freshen up for Porto also allowing rewarding Stones for his performance in Greece. (someone reply with post of Travolta dancing)

Cheer up lads.
Come on City

Zinchenko rested? He's hardly played! Not that I'm complaining. Surprised Laporte is rested again after not playing midweek. Aguero is understandable I guess.

Quite disappointed to see the starting line-up though. It's not that they aren't all very good players in their own right but they just don't seem to gel as a unit. Hopefully still good enough to beat Burnley though.

For the sake of his career I hope Foden leaves and goes to a team that will actually play him. Too good of a talent to be wasted on the bench in favour of a greedy, selfish and useless Mahrez. Pep's head has fallen off.
He's 20, his career is going well, knee jerk reactions are aplenty on here pre match.

Reactions: CC1
Zinchenko rested? He's hardly played! Not that I'm complaining. Surprised Laporte is rested again after not playing midweek. Aguero is understandable I guess.

Quite disappointed to see the starting line-up though. It's not that they aren't all very good players in their own right but they just don't seem to gel as a unit. Hopefully still good enough to beat Burnley though.
"Rested" in Zinchenko's case is just a polite way of saying benched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.