Burnley (H) - Sat 16 Oct 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when we play this lot. Shite anti-football with 11 men sat in their own box the whole game. Every season I hope they drop to the Championship where they belong and every season they manage to shithouse enough points to survive.
This might be the year your wish is granted and they drop.

I do think, unlike you , and my statement is perfectly correct. There's no point in investing money in players if a team that hasn't invested 10% of what you have , over the course of years , comes and takes your points away at home.
It's not science ...but apparently for you it's too difficult to understand.
There's no point in arguing with you , however , as all you answer with is insults and no logical arguments.
How did Southampton get a point against us on then ?

How did Southampton get a point against us on then ?
That can happen every now and then. But if it happens time after time lets close down the shop or start the super league as apparently we can't compete with these small teams judging by your logic , and we should shit our pants at the thought of playing a team that hasn't spent overall in the last 5 years what we spent just this summer on Grealish

That can happen every now and then. But if it happens time after time lets close down the shop or start the super league as apparently we can't compete with these small teams judging by your logic , and we should shit our pants at the thought of playing a team that hasn't spent overall in the last 5 years what we spent just this summer on Grealish
I think we’ll win by 3 or 4 but I’m not one to take things for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.