Burnley Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's try. As we've seen in very recent years, there's still a sizeable, overtly racist element among their fanbase. They're probably proud of having a stand named after a racist.

And as for Kompany, I simply can't believe that a man with an MBA would have seriously considered going to this financial car-crash of a leveraged debt buyout.
I still think it is probably as basic as Mrs Kompany is homesick and wants to come back to be with family

Will that be an acid test for them?
Given their signing up with the hateful 8 I hope if players do go there, city do business as it should be done.

You don't get soil science based puns on other football forums, it's just a better class of poster on Bluemoon :-)

Like everyone else I'll always wish Vinny the very best, but even that tiny peek in the unveiling video of him holding another English teams scarf/shirt made me a bit queasy.

Looks like a tough job but he's a smart guy who will have weighed up all the pros and cons both professionally and personally so I would imagine he's prepared for whatever comes his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.