Burnley Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good move for Vin y this, domestically and professionally. Burnley is a solid club and a change of philosophy is what they need. Move back to the Howe era

Good move for Vin y this, domestically and professionally. Burnley is a solid club and a change of philosophy is what they need. Move back to the Howe era

Don’t think it be a solid club if they down bounce back at first attempt! Can understand Kompany taking the job if he does though it’s a big opportunity to get into management in England.

Because Anderlecht thinks they can get better. And Vinny wants to go back to manchester with his family.

Sad to see how this great man, who worked his ass of the last 3 years , gets treated.

oh , a combination of both then , I reckon . read a few articles saying he wanted to move back with his family in the NW

You think so?

The club was bought Glaser style with a leverage deal, so I would imagine there will be little or no cash available.

A huge risk to me but time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.