Burnley Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Anderlecht thinks they can get better. And Vinny wants to go back to manchester with his family.

Sad to see how this great man, who worked his ass of the last 3 years , gets treated.
Also he is years behind the likes of Patrick Viera to be offered to manage a Premier League side. A Championship club with the potential to get promotion is not a bad option to establish his credentials. Maybe there were discussions even before Burnley were relegated.

Burnley want him to recreate what's he's done at Anderlecht. Forgetting that Burnley has more egos over talent.

Because Anderlecht thinks they can get better. And Vinny wants to go back to manchester with his family.

Sad to see how this great man, who worked his ass of the last 3 years , gets treated.
I thought I had read that at the time of joining them Vinnie had bought a stake in Anderlecht ?

Are you saying he has been pushed out (to a certain degree)?

A couple of years stabilising Burnley. Comes back to City to work with Pep....

It's all falling into place.

:)

A couple of years stabilising Burnley. Comes back to City to work with Pep....

It's all falling into place.

:)

If he goes there the only way he gets two years if Kompany gets them promoted in his first season these yank owners got debt to pay or Burnley are in the shit.

Reactions: mat
If he goes there the only way he gets two years if Kompany gets them promoted in his first season these yank owners got debt to pay or Burnley are in the shit.
I'd it goes tits up I can see city bringing him in somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.