Burnley Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley are due to pay a £65 debt on relegation. The owners bought the club in a leveraged deal and the once stable club could now go down the leagues with every half decent player probably going - Pope, McNeill etc. Don't know how much money Vinny would get if any - they probablywant him to use his contacts book to take young loan players from City or for people like Roofe. Isn't he better waiting for a job like Stoke with stable long term owners who actually invest. Even Blackburn is better despite the Venkys. Whatever, good luck to him. Hooe he doesn't go to Burnley.

Last edited:
A couple of years stabilising Burnley. Comes back to City to work with Pep....

It's all falling into place.

:)
Falling into place, but not how you think. VK to Burnley means we are deffo fucking pep off, getting Dyche in before psg or Barca snap him up and he will deliver the cl. VK learning his trade to succeed Dyche in ten years time after he's stopped all the tippy-tappy nonsense and got ederson sticking long balls over the top to haaland

Falling into place, but not how you think. VK to Burnley means we are deffo fucking pep off, getting Dyche in before psg or Barca snap him up and he will deliver the cl. VK learning his trade to succeed Dyche in ten years time after he's stopped all the tippy-tappy nonsense and got ederson sticking long balls over the top to haaland
The ginger Mourinho will win us 7 consecutive champions league titles with his tactics.

Burnley are due to pay a £65 debt on relegation. The owners bought the club in a leveraged deal and the once stable club could now go down the leagues with every half decent player probably going - Pope, McNeill etc. Don't know how much money Vinny would get if any - they probablywant him to use his contacts book to take young loam players from City or for people like Roofe. Isn't he better waiting for a job like Stoke with stable long term owners who actually invest. Even Blackburn is better despite the Venkys. Whatever, good luck to him. Hooe he doesn't go to Burnley.
Will that be an acid test for them?
Given their signing up with the hateful 8 I hope if players do go there, city do business as it should be done.

Because Anderlecht thinks they can get better. And Vinny wants to go back to manchester with his family.

Sad to see how this great man, who worked his ass of the last 3 years , gets treated.

If he goes to Burnley after they've been docked 30 odd points that where they will be. Burnley are staring into the Abyss. So I repeat why leave Anderlecht for a 1st division team?

If he goes to Burnley after they've been docked 30 odd points that where they will be. Burnley are staring into the Abyss. So I repeat why leave Anderlecht for a 1st division team?
Why would Burnley be docked points? Making too much profit?

I think it's a good move for Vinny. Just because he was a top player doesn't mean he'll become a top manager, he has to earn his stripes and Burnley is a good club for him right now. Maybe we'll allow him a few fringe players to gain valuable experience. I wish him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.