Burnley Thread - 2022/23 | Promoted to the Premier League (pg 99)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s easy for you to Shay
Badumtsh.gif

I hope Burnley rise and rise, playing football the way it should be played, because that will mean that Vincent Kompany, an icon of Manchester City, will have proven himself to be the leader of men that we believe he is. No player has meant as much to me and there is no player that I would want back here more than him. Go on, Vinny.

I hope Burnley rise and rise, playing football the way it should be played, because that will mean that Vincent Kompany, an icon of Manchester City, will have proven himself to be the leader of men that we believe he is. No player has meant as much to me and there is no player that I would want back here more than him. Go on, Vinny.
Not even Lee Bradbury?

Couldn’t give a toss about Burnley, but do wish our Vinny every success whilst he is there.

Have a family member who plays for Wee Burnley Nesbitt Fc so always wish them well, even more so now one of my footballing hero’s manages them and they are not in our league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.