Burnley Thread - 2022/23 | Promoted to the Premier League (pg 99)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Vinny had them playing well tonight, the score doesn't remotely reflect the stats, classic 1-0 massacre and some solid performances. Be nice to see him do well at the Turf where I live and work, the locals won't know what's hit them!

Huge transformation in terms of style and approach that has been implemented in super quick time.The players have obviously bought into Vinny's methods and his plans,and it looks as though the fans will soon forget the turgid years of Dyche.

Should be a fantastic season ahead if they can keep up this momentum while bringing in a couple of quality additions.

I cant help thinking Delap would flourish in this team,especially given Barnes is their present option.

Huge transformation in terms of style and approach that has been implemented in super quick time.The players have obviously bought into Vinny's methods and his plans,and it looks as though the fans will soon forget the turgid years of Dyche.

Should be a fantastic season ahead if they can keep up this momentum while bringing in a couple of quality additions.

I cant help thinking Delap would flourish in this team,especially given Barnes is their present option.
Yeah, from what I saw last night, Barnes looked one of their weaker links, though maybe he’ll prove to be an asset again in that division.

Burnley were very good last night despite (I think) not having completed their transfer business.

Watchable too! When was the last time someone said that?

14,000 season ticket sales, apparently, so there’s some expectation In the town.

Early days but I’m sure we’d all love to see Vinny keep this up.

Im torn between burnley doing well for Vinny and wanted them to fall through the divisions as burnley signed ‘the letter’, the cunts

As an aside my pal (a rag) messaged me and said that theur goaly plays better football than any of uniteds back four.
He was gutted when i said hes a city product

Good start for Vinny. Burnley fans must be pleased to finally see some attractive football being played.

Tough one this, obviously love vinny but I can’t bring myself to want those inbreds back in the prem. I’m very conflicted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.