Not open for further replies.
Pelle's team selections are so easy to predict

Hart

Zabaleta/Demichelis/Mangala/Clichy

Fernandinho/Yaya Touré

Navas/Silva/Milner

Aguero

3-0 to City

Although I wouldn't blame Pelle for resting key players (Yaya/Silva/Aguero) for the Barcelona game as the Premier Ship sailed along time ago.

Can't afford to tinker too much with the team

Burnley are gonna be right up for this and if we contrive to lose this game it is likely that we will find Arse 1 point behind us

Sergio Picasso Aguero said:

Hart

Fernandinho/Yaya Touré

Navas/Silva/Milner

Aguero

3-0 to City

Although I wouldn't blame Pelle for resting key players (Yaya/Silva/Aguero) for the Barcelona game as ago.the Premier Ship sailed along time

I like what you did.

All will come down to our gameplan. Ginger Mourinho will adapt to us, tries to hit us from deep given that we like to leave open spaces to be surprised by opponent and defenders start to panic...

But seriously if we dont beat a Burnley squad at home or away in 2*90 minutes, than the team is seriously underperforming way under their potential.

Poor Burnley goes down as fast as they came up, no way they survive this season.

Hart

Fernandinho/Yaya Touré

Navas/Silva/Milner

Aguero

3-0 to City

Although I wouldn't blame Pelle for resting key players (Yaya/Silva/Aguero) for the Barcelona game as the Premier Ship sailed along time ago.

Well I would blame him if he rested players and we lost that game AND didn't progress past Barcelona because we would be in serious danger of missing out on second spot. Strongest line up to start with stars substituted when things are going our way. The persistent cock-ups against "lesser" teams need to be reversed.

Hart

Fernandinho/Yaya Touré

Navas/Silva/Milner

Aguero

3-0 to City

Easy to predict?

He changes half the back four every game!

I just take his approach and put all the names in a hat and hope for the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.