Burton home ticket information

Thought it would have been £10 and kids for a quid to get the ground full and rocking, never mind
I agree.

With two FA Cup games around these ties, just after Christmas, and the CL game against Shalke, we could be shelling out around £100 extra on tickets for individuals (never mind if they have kids to buy for too) at a time when most people have the least amount of money they have all year.

I agree.

With two FA Cup games around these ties, just after Christmas, and the CL game against Shalke, we could be shelling out around £100 extra on tickets for individuals (never mind if they have kids to buy for too) at a time when most people have the least amount of money they have all year.

2 FA cup games! Are you Craig Bellamy?

Who do we get in the 4th round and glad we are at home again

Rotherham is a tenner,
Burton £17.50 i think
Can't see Schalke being £70, which isn't until 12/03/18 anyway.

If you want to win things you have to expect to play more games

Thought it was just me who had this problem on the City app. Decided I'm not going to this, tight on money and it's televised, but got a ticket for Rotherham for a tenner.

I had to look this up - the FA rules used to state the minimum price for "competition proper" was £15 and that both teams had to agree the price - but looks like that has changed in 2017....

"Competition Proper
Immediately after the draw is known, the Club playing at home shall decide on the prices of admission, subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators other than concessions. The away Club’s spectators can only be charged more than the home Club’s spectators if mutually agreed by both Clubs."

This is how Man United are able to set a price of £45 quid for games V Crawley or Reading etc.

I had to look this up - the FA rules used to state the minimum price for "competition proper" was £15 and that both teams had to agree the price - but looks like that has changed in 2017....

"Competition Proper
Immediately after the draw is known, the Club playing at home shall decide on the prices of admission, subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators other than concessions. The away Club’s spectators can only be charged more than the home Club’s spectators if mutually agreed by both Clubs."

This is how Man United are able to set a price of £45 quid for games V Crawley or Reading etc.
Its an EFL competition, not FA. The clubs have to agree between themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.