Burton home ticket information

Anyone had their email confirmation yet? As CB level 3 is shut we`re being moved to level 1 and if the Fulham game is anything to go by it`ll be the same shit row 2 seats.
As the club are now selling tickets getting to relocate 3 of us trogether will get more difficult. The club emailed saying you can relocate once you receive your seat confirmation?

Anyone had their email confirmation yet? As CB level 3 is shut we`re being moved to level 1 and if the Fulham game is anything to go by it`ll be the same shit row 2 seats.
As the club are now selling tickets getting to relocate 3 of us trogether will get more difficult. The club emailed saying you can relocate once you receive your seat confirmation?
Just rang them up and they told me I had been moved to CBL1. Got them to change it to CBL2.

We are going worse how can the Club do this? Put the semi-final tickets on general sale before EL3 and CB3 cup members have been notified as to where we have been moved to.

We are going worse how can the Club do this? Put the semi-final tickets on general sale before EL3 and CB3 cup members have been notified as to where we have been moved to.

Simple go and check ticket sales, i have just moved all 4 of us , had the whole stadium available almost. They have done this all cup games this season.

I was surprised when they did this for the Fulham game but they must know whats going on based on previous sale activity, ironically the Rotherham game was harder to move 2 of us.

Simple go and check ticket sales, i have just moved all 4 of us , had the whole stadium available almost. They have done this all cup games this season.

I was surprised when they did this for the Fulham game but they must know whats going on based on previous sale activity, ironically the Rotherham game was harder to move 2 of us.
where are you checking ticket sales? I tried ticket points and it shows a ticket has been allocated on 28/12/18 but still no E mail.

where are you checking ticket sales? I tried ticket points and it shows a ticket has been allocated on 28/12/18 but still no E mail.

I just called the office (yesterday) as i always have to, we get 4 tickets but 2 are together the other 2 are always in different blocks. I just check the stadium view for the game and see whats available and move to where i want, if you look now there are loads of blocks available and loads of seats in those blocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.