Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

What physically happens to Bury FC if the league rightly boots them in to touch on Friday? Can Dale and his backers make a killing with the land? The scum who couldn’t relocate Hereford United to a field just allowed the club to get wound up in the courts.
I think it said on the BBC website that Bury would be allowed back into the football league pyramid,but at a suitable level to match their current situation and finances (from season 2020-21).
So they could end up in the same league as FC United or possibly Curzon Ashton. But I would think that would be on a semi-professional basis only.

Minimum of two leagues lower. I followed Hereford United and they were demoted from the Conference to the Southern League for financial irregularities. They then reformed in the Midland Alliance after being wound up in court. Four division drop!

Can Dale still fuck the stadium and land for profit? I’m unaware who owns what and various laws.

Bury on the verge. The amount of money sloshing around in the FA and yet clubs are going bust. What are the FA doing about it? Fining them for breach of FFP. Should the FA be doing more?

I should imagine that MCFC would be vilified by the RDAHMeedya for bailing out Bury. Mrs Neville ought to be phoning the multimillionaires in the Gobshites of 92 for a few bob.
Jill Nevile resigned as company secretary this week. I know a few Bury fans and feel for them but the main culprits in this are the EFL, who seem to be happy to allow any chancer to own their clubs, and Steve Dale, the owner. If they were in a temporary fix and needed a bit of cash to help them out but were otherwise well run by a responsible owner, there'd be a case for helping them out. But the owner and EFL should be the ones carrying the can for this.

Last edited:
Stuart Day was the previous owner who racked up the debt, he did a runner and sold to Steve Dale for a quid in December. This person is only there to benefit himself.

Stuart Day was the previous owner who racked up the debt, he did a runner and sold to Steve Dale for a quid in December. This person is only there to benefit himself.
Sadly this is the case, it seems. He's seen an opportunity to make some cash and is taking a football club down to get it. Best chance for Bury is to just go under and re-form. I'd be interested in helping a new club but won't consider lining the pockets of chancers like the last two. It'll be hard for the fans but in the long run they'll end up with a better club.

It’s also worth commenting on how both these people came out with such lies and bullshit in the media, with no sense of shame. Very close to criminal behaviour, maybe even is especially in the case of the current owner.

bury fc are GONE ?? they will be demoted to the non league under a new trading name like fc bury, and if they have a new ground and training setup because the old will be sold to pay off the debts, my thinking is national league 2 or the one below would be there new league next season if the can sort out the mess ????

this mess should have not happened this season and the EFL should have not promoted them knowing the mess they are in with no future long plans to fix them, no help should be given to them by nobody, they have had so much help before even given a training complex by manchester city that was a level premier league standers that many would have loved to have, but they stopped paying the bills and upkeep and city had enough with them taking the piss

my thinking is if the people of bury don't care enough to help and support them then why should anybody else ?? we all have our own clubs to support and football is not cheap in the premier league and other leagues, so asking other club fans to keep putting there hands in there deep pockets again and again is wrong

Sounds like a right load of dodgy shit has been going on there, and it's the fans that end up suffering as per usual. I have a soft spot for Bury as I lived there as a kid and Bury v Rotherham was the first game I ever attended at the age of 7 in 1977.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.