Bury fans club AFC start a new life in NWCL

“They” being the EFL with the lack of fit and proper person test on the current owner. And before that a reckless a Yorkshireman running up debts.

Well you could look at it like that, but when you rent your ground to a rugby club and they don't pay you anything then its downhill from then on.
Sold their soul with the Trafford turncoats.

When we were down there, nobody gave a flying f...

Bolton getting a player on a free then bragging how much they sold him to us,

EFL cannot take all the blame.

Class is giving Bolton a fee for the young lad with add ons when he was a free.
Class was giving Bury a 5 year lease of our training ground with premiership facilities on the cheap when they could of got more from other parties.

That's my point really, they have always been badly run club,
in the late 70's early 80s we used to go down as kids and jib in, it was very common and I mean loads.
They got away with it not affecting them because of the low running costs and any crowds better than low one.
Then after the 90s they start the high level of debt. High running costs and boom.
Read any papers from 2002 and see them in bad shape, cap in hand, begging bowl out!
Oldham helped and loads of other teams, they nearly folded then.
They always need financial help, they get a new owner and think they are going to be the ones who will throw money away,
The new owners pay the debts and the put money in and when they can see no return try to salvage what they have invested and sell it.
The club then turn on these guys and that is why probably Gary Neville will not go near it.
15 years from now you will be reading the same thing.
That's why I cannot see why the blame should land at EFL .

No. The rag reserves played there so let them fekkers help them instead. They should get an agent and rename themselves as Beret FC then contact Eddie Twoplanks and sell itself as a top notch World Cup winning hero! Kerching he’ll offer £500k a week for five years and their problems are over. Simples.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.