Bury FC.

Shaker here..

Team supported
Bury
Hi all-lifelong Shaker (55) here.
Pretty desperate times at Gigg Lane with our previous owner vastly over-spending and our new one proving
difficult to say the least. Suffice to say we have a winding up order deferred to the 19th June.
I know we got four points off you last time we were in the same division, but lets face it you did get Colin Bell for the proverbial song. I appreciate times are tight for many, but if you can afford a fiver or tenner it would be really appreciated.
#buryfc #TogetherAsOne
We may not have liked it at the time but you equaling our 6-0 was a positive result.
As a City mate said to me, he's never heard Bury mentioned so much during a Cup Final.
Stones should have really made it 7, had it been SA a different story!
Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Pretty desperate times at Gigg Lane with our previous owner vastly over-spending and our new one proving
difficult to say the least. Suffice to say we have a winding up order deferred to the 19th June.
I know we got four points off you last time we were in the same division, but lets face it you did get Colin Bell for the proverbial song. I appreciate times are tight for many, but if you can afford a fiver or tenner it would be really appreciated.
#buryfc #TogetherAsOne
We may not have liked it at the time but you equaling our 6-0 was a positive result.
As a City mate said to me, he's never heard Bury mentioned so much during a Cup Final.

Ask Gary Neville?

#buryfc #TogetherAsOne
Good luck with the appeal pal. Without rivalry and competition the sport we love is nothing.

It a shame what has happend to your club .I used to go in the 1960s Brian Grundy was part time at Wigan and also our school teacher .so when he signd for Bury we used to go .Remember great Winger Gregg Farrel .striker George Jones and goaly Neal Ramsbotton .Two stick out Alex Lindsay and Colin Waldren and they did eell for themselves

It a shame what has happend to your club .I used to go in the 1960s Brian Grundy was part time at Wigan and also our school teacher .so when he signd for Bury we used to go .Remember great Winger Gregg Farrel .striker George Jones and goaly Neal Ramsbotton .Two stick out Alex Lindsay and Colin Waldren and they did eell for themselves
Aye Heys Road. Seem to remember Brian Grundy playing at Maine Road in a friendly.

sorry if i'm out of line here, but are you the guy who rings me up and says my PC has a virus and needs my credit card # to fix it?

#buryfc #TogetherAsOne
Go on. I'm in

Are you the lad who hangs around the metrolink asking for 20p?

only kidding, lot of time for Bury since I've lived in that area for the vast majority of my life, sad to see you guys going through a hard time! hope it all works out.

Also, if we're interested in helping how do we provide?

Aye Heys Road. Seem to remember Brian Grundy playing at Maine Road in a friendly.
Bury won Promotion in 1968 When City won the League.There was a friendly that year between the teams but memory escapes if Brian Grundy played in it but could well have done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.