Bury FC.

Wouldn’t it be helpful and sort of fitting if City played Bury in a fundraiser, to mark the 6-0 Fa Cup record score share.

I remember a friendly at Gigg Lane in the mid 1980s, Centenary Celebration for Bury and also a promotion celebration for us.

It'd be a shame to see Bury go bust. I think that City have helped them out in the past. If my memory serves me well, didn't we give them some of the seating when we left Maine Road?

fuck them ????

they laughed at little old city down and out in the old 3rd division ??? for a wealthy town like bury the people don't come out and support there own club and will never help so why ask for other fans and clubs to help ?? send the crusher in knock it down and sell the land, would you miss it ???? seams like the people of bury wouldn't when the going gets tough

manchester city and the city fans have done more for bury than united their fans over the years, and the link with the neville's and gary and phil must have a couple of bob down the back of the sofa let them save bury ????? not bloody likely they have shown their support in salford city ???

fuck them ????

they laughed at little old city down and out in the old 3rd division ??? for a wealthy town like bury the people don't come out and support there own club and will never help so why ask for other fans and clubs to help ?? send the crusher in knock it down and sell the land, would you miss it ???? seams like the people of bury wouldn't when the going gets tough

manchester city and the city fans have done more for bury than united their fans over the years, and the link with the neville's and gary and phil must have a couple of bob down the back of the sofa let them save bury ????? not bloody likely they have shown their support in salford city ???

Yes, maybe they should have bought out Bury instead.

Strange that the likes of the football authorities and media will go after City .....A club that is not screwing the club and fans over .............yet fook all is said when clubs like Bury,Coventry,Bolton and ourselves get crippled by parasites ........sad it really is

Maybe Trippier, being a Bury lad, will chip them a few quid from his signing on fee from Juve...if the Daily Mail is to be believed....

It a shame what has happend to your club .I used to go in the 1960s Brian Grundy was part time at Wigan and also our school teacher .so when he signd for Bury we used to go .Remember great Winger Gregg Farrel .striker George Jones and goaly Neal Ramsbotton .Two stick out Alex Lindsay and Colin Waldren and they did eell for themselves
It a shame what has happend to your club .I used to go in the 1960s Brian Grundy was part time at Wigan and also our school teacher .so when he signd for Bury we used to go .Remember great Winger Gregg Farrel .striker George Jones and goaly Neal Ramsbotton .Two stick out Alex Lindsay and Colin Waldren and they did eell for themselves
Is it the same Colin Waldren that was in Kes ?

Are we the only club to never have laughed at another clubs misfortune?

Every time there’s a thread about a club going bust, it’s “fuck them they can rot, laughed at us for being shite”. It’s a football world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.