Bury

That statement is nothing short of embarrassing. I guess I'm comparing it to the video's we get from our boss, which isn't fair as they are at polar opposites of the spectrum, but there's grammar errors and everything in it. it reads like a Facebook status.

Calling out the players by name isn't cool, even if its in response to Nicky Adam's interview with the media. I have a friend who bought a season ticket last week for next season, but he's that unsure the club will survive he's bought it on credit card, so the money is insured if/when the club folds.

Would renting Bolton’s ground not help out both clubs who are in dire need?
It's the middle of nowhere though when travelling from Bury. Our minihad would be easier with the tram for fans.

If I recall correctly, I think locations between Bury and Bolton were considered when Bolton were looking for a place for their new stadium years ago. Always thought they chose badly, would have been ideal now. Seem to remember it was around the time Manchester North End was being mooted (and booted) - i.e. Bury + Oldham + Rochdale.

My son has two friends who were shit on big time by Steven Dale, I am not prepared to elaborate as he is a nasty piece of work.

Suffice it to say they ending up owing money to all sorts of people whilst he ended up smelling of roses.

I don't think Bury did due diligence before allowing him anywhere near their club.

Very very soft spot for the club and fans. First live football I ever went to see with my dad what seems like yesterday but is probably 58 years ago.
Me too. Very sad to see them in this state. But you have to question whether the EFL can support 3 professional divisions. Germany only has 3, then it's regional leagues where the second teams of the Bundesliga clubs play. Spain's third tier is where the likes of Barcelona & Real Madrid B play.

Me too. Very sad to see them in this state. But you have to question whether the EFL can support 3 professional divisions. Germany only has 3, then it's regional leagues where the second teams of the Bundesliga clubs play. Spain's third tier is where the likes of Barcelona & Real Madrid B play.
English league football is more competitive and means more , even several rungs down, than counterpart leagues in Europe, even Spain and Germany.

The problem is the EFL allowing people like Dale to get their hands on football clubs. Bury were let down by previous owner spending stupidly ( ffp presumably more interested in trying to hold back City from winning the CL) and then sold to this dubious character when he did a runner. EFL should do more to protect the health of the game even at lower levels.

Wonder how this will / won't affect Bury AFC?
Think they play at Radcliffe.
Would Bury have to start in the North West Counties League like Macc did?
They could be playing Bury AFC in the same league.
I think the AFC Bury lads said on that BBC documentary last year that they would look to merge if the original club could be revived at Gigg Lane. But there has been a fair bit of infighting between the rival factions so it still could all end up a bit “People’s Front of Judea”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.