Busby congratulating Mercer and City on 1968 league title

Yeah I saw that earlier, I kind of wish football was still like this, much more respect between clubs. There is so much hatred between clubs nowadays it takes some of the fun away.

Mayor West said:
Yeah I saw that earlier, I kind of wish football was still like this, much more respect between clubs. There is so much hatred between clubs nowadays it takes some of the fun away.

Yes, I can't see Ferguson doing the same thing tomorrow should things go our way. If he does it will be through gritted teeth.

yeah i saw this too.
Back when it was a gentlemens sport. who kicked lumps out of each other for 90 minutes then went for a pint after.

it was must better back then, mind you there wasn't the money in the game and of course no plastics.

when utd won the european cup a few days later we all watched glued to our tv's, cheering them on, when befinca equalized we were gutted untill utd set about them and won.
we were out in the streets cherring when the final whistle went.
it was though only ten years after the munich tragedy.
how times have changed

de niro said:
it was must better back then, mind you there wasn't the money in the game and of course no plastics.

when utd won the european cup a few days later we all watched glued to our tv's, cheering them on, when befinca equalized we were gutted untill utd set about them and won.
how times have changed

Bloody hell really?

I'm all for more respect between clubs but actually cheering them on? Fuck that!

There is a light said:
I can't see this posted elsewhere, from the BBC.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18034222" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18034222</a>

I watched it and turned to my kids and said "Thats what two class acts look like"

Said it recently on here; Ferguson has done more harm than any other individual to relations between City and United. His lack of respect and his hatred is an absolute disgrace.

When I made this point, someone replied that Busby was the absolute opposite to him and that he always respected our club.

Mike N said:
Said it recently on here; Ferguson has done more harm than any other individual to relations between City and United. His lack of respect and his hatred is an absolute disgrace.

When I made this point, someone replied that Busby was the absolute opposite to him and that he always respected our club.

of course busby was an ex city player.

de niro said:

how times have changed

Speak for yourself there! ;-)

As a 13 year old I was cheering Benfica and was gutted when Stepney saved from Eusebio late on in normal time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.