Buses back to Piccadilly.

it must be the drivers of the bus to let people on, he should just tell the showsec people to fuck off and let people on so he can get off

But who then drives the bus?

wh4-gV.gif

When people go on about "empty seats" and "fans leaving early", which seem to be a major topic among supporters, they forget the root issue is the diabolical public transport to and from the Etihad. I would like to see the ground grow much larger, as I believe the potential support is there, but it's a waste of time extending unless these transport issues are resolved. The hassle of getting to and from the ground is a reason why I, for one, do not go as often as I once did, because, as I grow older, the hassle is less and less attractive. I doubt I am on my own.

As for Showsec, they are bloody useless. Massive queue on Saturday as for some reason they would not allow people to board the buses that were already standing there until they decided it was time. Then they wondered why some people in the queue started giving them grief. We never used to have these berks littering Lloyd Street South, but strangely people in those days seemed to have the wit to get on a bus unsupervised. I don't recall any great problems.
Good post

I walk to and from the ground these days - gave up on the tram long ago. It’s interesting that the number of taxis that run to and from the ground before and after the game - it only highlights the awful public transport in the area. The club love a survey - but I wonder what percentage of a typical match day crowd use public transport to complete the last mile of their journey?

PARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THE BUS.........PARK THE BUS........ SHOWSEC WANKERSSSSSSSSSSS

PARK THE BUS..........PARK THE BUS.............. MASSIVE DELAYSSSSSS

PARKKKKKKK THE BUS.........PARK THE BUS........ SHOWSEC WANKERSSSSSSSSSSS

GETTING HOME THE MAN CITY WAYYYYYYYY

haha

I think it's shows just how bad the public transport is organised, the only bus company that's seemed to have any idea of what special buses are is Bullocks with their match buses back to Cheadle/Bramhall. Yet the two biggest buses companies Stagecoach (hand full of buses back to the city centre) & First Bus (nothing) are really a waste of time ! There must be a market for match buses

i can walk to victoria in around 30 - 35 mins...but thats walking at a decent pace. can easily get to piccadilly in less that 25

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.