buw womb

fuckin brilliant that one Zin.

Always make me piss my sides vids like that and also pricks my anti rag sensors a bit as I feel proud that they choose to follow our dreams but i then feel guilty for dismissing years of hating those red twats for doing exactly the same thing.
But hey ho , that is where we are going so fook it I suppose.

Can any one remember the you tube of the gathering of far eastern rags in an out door auditorium singing the full repotiore of anti City / Liverpool songs.
I would love to find that again.

" bwild a bwon fire
" bwild a bwon fire
Put da ceety on ve top

pwut the scousa in the meedle
and we burn the fackin wot"

I've looked many times and cant find it

toffee balls said:

Always make me piss my sides vids like that and also pricks my anti rag sensors a bit as I feel proud that they choose to follow our dreams but i then feel guilty for dismissing years of hating those red twats for doing exactly the same thing.

Can any one remember the you tube of the gathering of far eastern rags in an out door auditorium singing the full repotiore of anti City / Liverpool songs.

" bwild a bwon fire
" bwild a bwon fire
Put da ceety on ve top

Just watch the next united game thats on sky, Im pretty sure you'll hear the same accents at any home game

toffee balls said:

" bwild a bwon fire
" bwild a bwon fire
Put da ceety on ve top

Yeah but when we do this i'm off

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCSghJopFJ4[/youtube]

cos twu da twiunmf an bewief - hahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.