Buy to let

I watch homes under the hammer every morning so I'm an expert - ask away!

Ronnie

Get stuck into Stapleford in Nottingham.

The house prices are still cheap as chips (a 3 bed in church crookham price would get you three houses), but the best bit is the new tram they're building. It will link Bardills r'bout with Stabbo, and the City Centre.

The house prices and rental market will kick off.

Buy to let landlords drink the tears of puppies, cats and deer. you love the salty taste of the poor. :)

Advice here too, please. I want to buy in Manchester / Cheshire / Lancashire and rent for as long as necessary. I did have an idea of paying the mortgage myself and having a lodger or two so I can stay there whenever I need to. Hotels in town can be so expensive!

Carstairs said:
Ronnie

Get stuck into Stapleford in Nottingham.

The house prices are still cheap as chips (a 3 bed in church crookham price would get you three houses), but the best bit is the new tram they're building. It will link Bardills r'bout with Stabbo, and the City Centre.

The house prices and rental market will kick off.

Cheers mate<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:59 pm --<br /><br />
denislawsbackheel said:
Advice?

Fuck off.

I thank you for your well thought out and reasoned response. Should I ever be in the unfortunate position of requiring an opinion that is of no consequence, I shall, of course, consult you.

Hi Ronnie tried to pm you but am useless at hi tech stuff Radcliffe is strong in the buy to let market pm me & i will give you some more info

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.