buy your club and burn you down

lancs blue said:
jrb said:
I didn't come up with it, but I'll sing it. Like most on here, I''ve sang numerous songs down the years, regardless. I don't think to myself, are those songs relevant or irrelevant. That's irrelevant to me. Obviously it isn't to you. It's football. It's passion. You sing the song beacuse it's part of the game and the moment. Like I've already said. If you don't like the song, don't sing it and cover your ears. It ain't going away.

I don't sing it. I do sing songs that get behind the team, that's what support and passion for the club is all about in my book. Couldn't give two shits about the rags either except when we play them but some City fans are obsessed with them to the point they spend more time singing about them than the bleeding Stretford End do.

It's just my opinion, but any vocal support, what ever the song, is support. Players don't distinguish between songs. What has dropped of over the last few seasons is songs about specific players. I hate the Robinho song. It's crap. I'll still sing it though, until somebody comes up with a better song.

quiet_riot said:
Might as well buy clubs and burn them down, because we sure as hell can't beat them at a game of football.

you know, that's crazy. so crazy, it just might work! we might just make it to the top six yet this season.

halpo123 said:
buy your club and burn you down.sorry fellas that chant is a fucking disgrace, as far as i`m concerned you can all fuck off its not remotely funny.If thats what money does to a club god help us

I think we've all been had...Mark Hughes is the figurehead for a group of Abu Dhabi rags that bought US and are metaphorically burning us down

Well, they re not gonna chant, "I burnt 100 notes to come see this crap" are they?
Paying more attention to what WBA fans are singing than the players in front of them is one way of ensuring the day isnt a complete loss, I suppose. Although paying out £100 odd to wind somebody up strikes me as a pretty poor deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.