Buying a category N Car

Hart of the Matter

Is it worth it?
The car and spec I want is only available as Category N car. Price is obviously decent. Would have it checked over by AA etc but what else should i consider if going down this path? Insurance?

Is it worth it?
The car and spec I want is only available as Category N car. Price is obviously decent. Would have it checked over by AA etc but what else should i consider if going down this path? Insurance?
Save your money on the aa report, they’ll slag every car to cover themselves, it’s a non structural repair so your eyes should see where the damage was. I’m a trader and the best value for money car is always insurance claimed vehicles on the register.
What is the car?

Save your money on the aa report, they’ll slag every car to cover themselves, it’s a non structural repair so your eyes should see where the damage was. I’m a trader and the best value for money car is always insurance claimed vehicles on the register.
What is the car?
Just out of interest, as I'm a bit behind the times with these things now, do they keep the original VRM or do they still use the old 'Q plate' system ?
Cheers

What is the car?
Missing the Winchester club at this time??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.