Buying A New TV on Black Friday

George Hannah

It being Black Friday week-end we thought we might splash out and replace our 42" Panasonic Viera Plasma with something a bit bigger but similar quality. Any suggestions from you chaps as to a good quality replacement to look out for in the sales?

It being Black Friday week-end we thought we might splash out and replace our 42" Panasonic Viera Plasma with something a bit bigger but similar quality. Any suggestions from you chaps as to a good quality replacement to look out for in the sales?
Very have a £990 55 inch 4K Samsung down to 499.

Just had one of these delivered for £379: https://www.richersounds.com/tv-projectors/all-tvs/lg-49uk6400plf.html

Does all that we need - as with all modern TVs you really need to connect it to a better set of speakers/hi-fi/soundbar as the physics of the flat screen doesn't allow for decent sound.

Added: If you can get the right price, both John Lewis and Richer Sounds have 5 and 6 year guarantees on the TVs they sell.

Just had one of these delivered for £379: https://www.richersounds.com/tv-projectors/all-tvs/lg-49uk6400plf.html

Does all that we need - as with all modern TVs you really need to connect it to a better set of speakers/hi-fi/soundbar as the physics of the flat screen doesn't allow for decent sound.

Added: If you can get the right price, both John Lewis and Richer Sounds have 5 and 6 year guarantees on the TVs they sell.
Thinking of the 55" version myself. What does the Havana Brown case/stand look like. In the pictures it looks black to me.

The selling point for me is the in-built NowTV, Amazon & Netflix 4k. If only to save having to find the plugs and cables for the smartsticks which keep mysteriously disappearing.

Thinking of the 55" version myself. What does the Havana Brown case/stand look like. In the pictures it looks black to me.

The selling point for me is the in-built NowTV, Amazon & Netflix 4k. If only to save having to find the plugs and cables for the smartsticks which keep mysteriously disappearing.
Got to say thats a huge plus to my new TV. Allowed me to get rid of the firestick, get rid of the dodgy box as pretty much everything i need is now integrated into the TV. No need for 5 remotes as well, all run of one. I recently got a Smasung 8000 series and its fantastic.

I'll let you know when we get it out of the box this afternoon! Mine's going on the wall, so not bothered about the stand.

Richersounds
Unbeatable free 6 year warranty.
All smart TVs have built in Now,Amazon and Netflix 4K.
But no manufacturer offers all the catch up services so you still need a fire stick.
Frinstance LG don’t offer ITV hub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.