Buying a static caravan

Hart of the Matter

Considering buying a static caravan for weekends and holidays. I understand about site fees and insurance but an absolute beginner in all things caravan. What should i be asking and what should i be looking for?
I have a 25k budget.

We had one once , we had great times whilst the kid was a nipper but soon became a bit of a pain as family and friends want to “book “ it for themselves and I felt like a travel agent . So my advice would be don’t tell people they can use it as they take the piss

We have sold it now back to the site and I think financially it was worth it . We were on parkcliffe in the lakes . Similar budget.

Caution don’t do north wales the sites are full of scousers.

old-caravan-EGB59H.jpg

Start with a basic unit, see if it's for you.
Site fees are the tricky bit !

My sister has an Abi one which is pitched up in Abersoch. Quite staggering what some of these new ones can go for, well into six figures the high spec ones.

We had one once , we had great times whilst the kid was a nipper but soon became a bit of a pain as family and friends want to “book “ it for themselves and I felt like a travel agent . So my advice would be don’t tell people they can use it as they take the piss

We have sold it now back to the site and I think financially it was worth it . We were on parkcliffe in the lakes . Similar budget.

Caution don’t do north wales the sites are full of scousers.

My uncle had one and let some of my cousins use it! They robbed his kettle and Toaster !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.