Buying a ticket then moving seats (offically)

Wafty Cranker

Does anyone know if I can buy a ticket for the Derby then a few days later ring up and move seats?

I ask as I can get a ticket for the Derby before my mates can due to loyalty points. As good a mates as they are I don't want to wait unil Friday to try and get a ticket just in case, but wondered if I could get mine before hand then move seats when they hopefully buys theirs on Friday so we can sit near each other?

Wafty Cranker said:
No worries on the hijack.

I don't think you can upgrade for this game mate.

you can upgrade a junior. did it last year. im in family stand. they wouldnt let me do 2 as you are then breaking the rules of family stand, ie 1 kid to 2 adults. elsewhere, why would they not take the extra revenue on any seat that wanted to be upgraded, kids only pay fiver a game.

Howling Wolf said:
Wafty Cranker said:
No worries on the hijack.

I don't think you can upgrade for this game mate.

you can upgrade a junior. did it last year. im in family stand. they wouldnt let me do 2 as you are then breaking the rules of family stand, ie 1 kid to 2 adults. elsewhere, why would they not take the extra revenue on any seat that wanted to be upgraded, kids only pay fiver a game.

You do it for the derby? If so I must be wrong but I thought I'd read or heard somewhere thay you couldn't uprgraede for that fixture.

THERE'S ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS. APPARENTLY YOU CAN UPGRADE FOR THIS FIXTURE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.