Buying all or nothing - city

the mrs bought m something for crimbo last night from amazon,she signed up for a free months prime,ive just watched the first episode of all or nothing ,its brilliant especially the reaction after the Chelsea win :)

There definitely is a dvd, it came out in July. Just tried to find the link on the online shop but I'm having trouble with the site. Search City 2017/18 record breakers dvd on Google and you will find it

It’s been available and it was terrible. A proper “can’t be arsed because Amazon did something” job.

Even missed some goals off!

They stopped selling it and no surprise because it was shit. As you say, a missed opportunity.

In fact the club were really poor at the whole Centurions merchandising. The first team to ever do it in England and all they did was release one t-shirt and one book. There was more Shark Team bollocks on offer in the store than Centurions and the season DVD was absolutely awful!

But 95% of our Amazon 30 day free trials have finished now and we’ll never see All Or Nothing again. And we have no decent memorabilia of our greatest ever season.
I did a Google search and only one result, HMV had a DVD in July but "out of stock - sold out"
It's not available in the City shop or Amazon.
I agree City are really missing a great opportunity to make money and market some of the best football the PL has ever seen. We have a large proportion of mature fans that I am sure would love to re-watch our centurians, as well as keen younger supporters.

Come on guys please promote the club better and give us the match footage to enjoy.

It’s been available and it was terrible. A proper “can’t be arsed because Amazon did something” job.

Even missed some goals off!

They stopped selling it and no surprise because it was shit. As you say, a missed opportunity.

In fact the club were really poor at the whole Centurions merchandising. The first team to ever do it in England and all they did was release one t-shirt and one book. There was more Shark Team bollocks on offer in the store than Centurions and the season DVD was absolutely awful!

But 95% of our Amazon 30 day free trials have finished now and we’ll never see All Or Nothing again. And we have no decent memorabilia of our greatest ever season.

Just subscribe if you want it.

Simples really.

I did a Google search and only one result, HMV had a DVD in July but "out of stock - sold out"
I agree City are really missing a great opportunity to make money and market some of the best football the PL has ever seen. We have a large proportion of mature fans that I am sure would love to re-watch our centurians, as well as keen younger supporters.

Come on guys please promote the club better and give us the match footage to enjoy.
It is on the city shop but sold out, same story on the other 4 sites I found that original stocked it. I'm not sure how long they keep producing the end of season dvds, would have expected more than 4 months though.

They got £10m for All or Nothing that reached a far bigger audience than any end of season DVD ever could. They've done absolutely fine in terms of promotion.

It is on the city shop but sold out, same story on the other 4 sites I found that original stocked it. I'm not sure how long they keep producing the end of season dvds, would have expected more than 4 months though.
It shows the demand is there if it's selling out. More should be ordered for the City shop. It's surprising it's not on Amazon. It's coming up to Christmas and City fans are looking to get presents.

They got £10m for All or Nothing that reached a far bigger audience than any end of season DVD ever could. They've done absolutely fine in terms of promotion.
Just because we made good money on the Amazon documentary doesn't mean we should neglect excellent marketing opportunities, following the most successful PL campaign ever.

There is a demand from fans for City merchandise that is not being satisfied. Leading up to Christmas the club can and should cash in even more.

Something similar to the All or Nothing. I would love to buy a copy of the season highlights DVD for last season as a Christmas present for my Dad, there doesn't seem one available yet.
If it's not produced soon it's seems a waste of a good selling opportunity.
I have the DVD, i would gladly send it to you if you would like it. Ive watched a few times so your very welcome to it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.