Buying all or nothing - city

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Theengelbert, 25 Nov 2018.

1. peace frog

peace frog

the mrs bought m something for crimbo last night from amazon,she signed up for a free months prime,ive just watched the first episode of all or nothing ,its brilliant especially the reaction after the Chelsea win :)

2. Plain Speaking

Plain Speaking

I did a Google search and only one result, HMV had a DVD in July but "out of stock - sold out"
    It's not available in the City shop or Amazon.
    I agree City are really missing a great opportunity to make money and market some of the best football the PL has ever seen. We have a large proportion of mature fans that I am sure would love to re-watch our centurians, as well as keen younger supporters.

Come on guys please promote the club better and give us the match footage to enjoy.

3. FyldeCoastBlue

FyldeCoastBlue

Just subscribe if you want it.

Simples really.

4. bluesmith

bluesmith

It is on the city shop but sold out, same story on the other 4 sites I found that original stocked it. I'm not sure how long they keep producing the end of season dvds, would have expected more than 4 months though.

5. Pigeonho

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
    Wasn’t there a rumour Sky we’re buying it and broadcasting it? Maybe over Christmas?

6. Henkeman

Henkeman

They got £10m for All or Nothing that reached a far bigger audience than any end of season DVD ever could. They've done absolutely fine in terms of promotion.

7. Plain Speaking

Plain Speaking

It shows the demand is there if it's selling out. More should be ordered for the City shop. It's surprising it's not on Amazon. It's coming up to Christmas and City fans are looking to get presents.

8. GX Blue

GX Blue

Haha my Dad says mad stuff like that as well mate. I feel your pain.

Put in on a VHS for him :-)

9. Plain Speaking

Plain Speaking

Just because we made good money on the Amazon documentary doesn't mean we should neglect excellent marketing opportunities, following the most successful PL campaign ever.

There is a demand from fans for City merchandise that is not being satisfied. Leading up to Christmas the club can and should cash in even more.

10. thehookster

thehookster

I have the DVD, i would gladly send it to you if you would like it. Ive watched a few times so your very welcome to it