Buying extra tickets

Blackcrowes

When I try to buy extra tickets for Napoli at home it shows my existing bookings on the up scheme. When I try to select new seats it gives you the following message "Continuing to purchase a ticket will release any reservations you have and no further ticket will be processed on the cup scheme". Any idea how you get round this to view the seat planner and get extra tickets.

Whenever I have purchased extra tickets for pals (i am season ticket holder also and on cup scheme) the only way I have been able to get what i need is over the phone.

Whenever I have purchased extra tickets for pals (i am season ticket holder also and on cup scheme) the only way I have been able to get what i need is over the phone.

Do you think its a glitch with the system. I am sure I have previously bought extra tickets without the message.

Do you think its a glitch with the system. I am sure I have previously bought extra tickets without the message.

Possibly pal, but just to be safe and ensure that you don't have problems getting the tickets give the city ticket line a bell tomorrow AM

I have had similar before. If you're on the cup scheme your payment won't have been taken yet. You have to manually process these before you can buy any additional tickets. That's my understanding anyway.

I'm trying vthe same with the same reply.
it tells me that i can buy 2 extra tickets but mentions releasing my existing ticket ??

I have had similar before. If you're on the cup scheme your payment won't have been taken yet. You have to manually process these before you can buy any additional tickets. That's my understanding anyway.

Its a crap system - Some friends have asked me to get some extra tickets - I don't want to phone up just click and go

I've found this a problem, if you are on the cup scheme.
But as soon as payment is taken, you can then purchase extra tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.