Buying for Friends and Family

ciderman22

Is anyone else having problems trying to buy tickets for the Hamburg game for friends and family via the website. I have logged in and added my friends but I cant seem to add them to my booking.

Help anyone please?

ciderman22 said:
Is anyone else having problems trying to buy tickets for the Hamburg game for friends and family via the website. I have logged in and added my friends but I cant seem to add them to my booking.

Help anyone please?

Are you a seasoncard holder,if not you cannot buy until Monday,also your "friends" must be members with their own number so you can add their number onto your account.

I'm an ST holder and I tried to book for my ST mate but I couldn't figure out how to do it and I'm not sure if you can. I think they're just reserving each persons seat although I might be wrong. We've just bought ours individually

I have had trouble as well. Absolutely stupid situation, you cannot do it for this game: I emailed the ticket office. Here is the reply:

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your email.

To purchase tickets for this fixture you will need to log in separately as your Supporter number will only give your seat reservation.

I trust this is of assistance.

Regards,

Jane
Supporter Services

ciderman22 said:

Help anyone please?

i think they have to add you as well to get it to work.

Having said that i think its all a bit fooked up just now , when I got my ticket online today none of my friends(season ticket holders like me) appeared where they usually do, i could only get my own ticket.

sherburncity said:
ciderman22 said:

Help anyone please?

Are you a seasoncard holder,if not you cannot buy until Monday,also your "friends" must be members with their own number so you can add their number onto your account.

Yes we are all season ticket holders.
My freinds are on my account but I dont know how to add them to my order.

ciderman22 said:
sherburncity said:
ciderman22 said:

Help anyone please?

I think the short answer is you cant . I think you have to each do your own, but its only for the hamburg game.

mcnil said:
ciderman22 said:
sherburncity said:
ciderman22 said:

Help anyone please?

I think the short answer is you cant . I think you have to each do your own, but its only for the hamburg game.

Is my first post not visible?

mcnil said:
ciderman22 said:
sherburncity said:
ciderman22 said:

Help anyone please?

Ok so its plan B then.
Can I phone the ticket office up and buy tickets for all 3 of us by quoting our membership numbers or do we all have to do our own?

Swordfish7 said:
I have had trouble as well. Absolutely stupid situation, you cannot do it for this game: I emailed the ticket office. Here is the reply:

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your email.

To purchase tickets for this fixture you will need to log in separately as your Supporter number will only give your seat reservation.

I trust this is of assistance.

Regards,

Jane
Supporter Services

quoted for extra visibility ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.