Buying tickets at the ground and on the day?

The Harrogate Blues Coach? I bet that's a laugh a minute. Swapping home made jam recipes and endless debates about Poirot's moustache, no doubt ;)

I don't waste a tenner for no man mate. Just bought a house in Sicily for a euro, to add to the one in Stoke I bought for a pound.

So be it. If you don’t think following City is worth a tenner then maybe you should pitch up on the sidelines for a Sunday League game.

I am surprised it wasn’t open. Did you try upstairs in the shop?

Yeah, that the first place i tried, you could buy stadium tour tickets but not match day tickets unless there is a home game on.
Thats what i found so strange, they had staff there manning the ticket desk but not for match tickets.

Yeah, that the first place i tried, you could buy stadium tour tickets but not match day tickets unless there is a home game on.
Thats what i found so strange, they had staff there manning the ticket desk but not for match tickets.
Blooming crazy pal

Is this ever possible these days?

I'm going to be off work for a few weeks following surgery, and have a vague plan to travel north to see my mum in Leeds, and maybe try and get over to Manchester for the FA cup tie v Burnley. Nothing set in stone, so don't want to buy a ticket in advance.

Nah, forget it. Stay an extra day with your mum. Don't you think she deserves it.

Well I managed to get me and the kids in today.

Our touts provide a good service.

I bought mine online today. Amazing how many have sold over the last couple of days. “Her Indoors” wasn’t keen on the 250 mile drive up from Hampshire so was dilly/dallying. Eventually made her mind up, by which time my preferred seat(s) had gone. Anyway, I got one......Block 222. Row K. Now need to find a hotel so that I can go on the lash Saturday night.......apparently there is a spare room in the Lowry!!
She doesn’t know yet.........but she hasn’t got a ticket.........she can f*£k off around the shops for an afternoon.

I bought mine online today. Amazing how many have sold over the last couple of days. “Her Indoors” wasn’t keen on the 250 mile drive up from Hampshire so was dilly/dallying. Eventually made her mind up, by which time my preferred seat(s) had gone. Anyway, I got one......Block 222. Row K. Now need to find a hotel so that I can go on the lash Saturday night.......apparently there is a spare room in the Lowry!!
No some Norwegian has moved in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.