Buying Tickets for Friends

City Man

Sorry guys if this seems a lazy way of sorting out ticket prurchase, but it's years since I got a tcket for a friend and wouldn't be bothered if it wasn't we're in a new system now.

I've a mate with a nephew (Blues fan but never been to the Etihad, mother a Blue) who lives in Pethshire and he wants to give the kid a visit to a match in the new year as a 15th birthday presnt. So I can buy the tickets for him and his mum and dad, but how do these get delivered? Is it like the old way, you got a paper ticket sent to you, or is there some phone rigmarole to be gone through now?

(I've gone on the ticket purchase system as a try-out, got as far as "purchase" but don't want to commit payment till I understand what happens next. It does seem you don't have to use the Friends and Family system, but maybe I'm wrong).

Thanks

Yeah I've done it for tomorrow's game, you just forward the email and they can then download the ticket to their own phone.

Forward the ticket email to them and they can download it into their apple wallet should be simple.
Hey mate, was looking for info on how it works buying tickets for family. Do they not check ID or anything at the gates for this, was going to forward the email and get my dad to add them to his phone but didn't want them to be invalid.

Seems a lot easier than setting up a supporter number for him etc (hasn't been to a game for many years)

Hey mate, was looking for info on how it works buying tickets for family. Do they not check ID or anything at the gates for this, was going to forward the email and get my dad to add them to his phone but didn't want them to be invalid.

Seems a lot easier than setting up a supporter number for him etc (hasn't been to a game for many years)
Tickets state bring ID but never checked. Some games one buyer can purchase 6 all with the same name, so clearly they don't expect the ID to match. ID wasn't even checked for the COVID Everton game with all the restrictions in place.

Tickets state bring ID but never checked. Some games one buyer can purchase 6 all with the same name, so clearly they don't expect the ID to match. ID wasn't even checked for the COVID Everton game with all the restrictions in place.
Good to know. Thanks for the info!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.