Buying tickets for people

I bought 2 tickets for last night.
I deferred for this season only.
I got the email with both tickets for my apple wallet. I added one to my wallet and then sent the email to him.
He couldn’t add to his apple wallet so I put both in mine.
I then screen shot the ticket and sent him that.
That gained him entry so in theory I could have met him inside for a pre match soft drink in a game sponsored by Heineken.

Ok I’m sure this has been explained elsewhere so sorry..but am after an answer to a simple question in the context of e-ticket world.

A bird at work is from France and wants a couple of tickets for PSG at the Etihad to take her kids. Not arsed about where she sits.

I’m a ST holder on all the cup schemes.

I said I’d be more than happy to buy them using my supporter ID and her pay me back etc.

Is this even possible with the digital tickets / friends and family thing? She’s not got a supporter ID.

Ideally I also don’t really want her sat near me / don’t want to be having to scan her into the turnstiles etc.

Help?
It’s quiet simple to be fair, you’ll just need to forward the email to her when you receive it and she can click the download button, which will add the ticket(s) to her apple/google wallet. I did the same for family members for the RB and Southampton game on Saturday, none of them are Cityzens members etc.

It’s quiet simple to be fair, you’ll just need to forward the email to her when you receive it and she can click the download button, which will add the ticket(s) to her apple/google wallet. I did the same for family members for the RB and Southampton game on Saturday, none of them are Cityzens members etc.

Much appreciated, many thanks.

Do you know what went wrong?
I found that the link doesn’t seem to work well when opening from Outlook/mail app on iPhone, however if you access your mail through a web browser it’ll work just fine. Not sure if that’s the same on Android/other mail apps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.