Buying tickets for people

Johnny Mars Bar

Team supported
St. Mark’s
Ok I’m sure this has been explained elsewhere so sorry..but am after an answer to a simple question in the context of e-ticket world.

A bird at work is from France and wants a couple of tickets for PSG at the Etihad to take her kids. Not arsed about where she sits.

I’m a ST holder on all the cup schemes.

I said I’d be more than happy to buy them using my supporter ID and her pay me back etc.

Is this even possible with the digital tickets / friends and family thing? She’s not got a supporter ID.

Ideally I also don’t really want her sat near me / don’t want to be having to scan her into the turnstiles etc.

Help?

Ok I’m sure this has been explained elsewhere so sorry..but am after an answer to a simple question in the context of e-ticket world.

A bird at work is from France and wants a couple of tickets for PSG at the Etihad to take her kids. Not arsed about where she sits.

I’m a ST holder on all the cup schemes.

I said I’d be more than happy to buy them using my supporter ID and her pay me back etc.

Is this even possible with the digital tickets / friends and family thing? She’s not got a supporter ID.

Ideally I also don’t really want her sat near me / don’t want to be having to scan her into the turnstiles etc.

Help?
I’d like to know too :)

Add her to your Friends and Family list
Select seat and when you get to a page where it has the ticket details with your name and a pencil icon next to it, click the pencil and change the name to hers.
Then proceed to checkout.

The thing with buying tickets for other people (particularly for mid week games) is that we are now more reliant on their cooperation. That might be turning up on time, sorting a Cityzens number and possibly a Matchday members etc. The Blues who don’t sort their own tickets sometimes struggle with these basics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.