Buying tickets....

MelbourneBlue

Next February a friend and I are planning to visit the UK for a couple of weeks. I am hoping to watch City play against whoever and Celtic for my mates sake.
How hard is it to buy a pair of tickets from the club without being members of Cityzens. I can join the local OSC without any probs.
Any help will be appreciated.
Also we plan to be in Manchester for probably no more than 2 nights. What do people suggest to get the full City experience while I'm there. Obviously, a stadium tour is a must. Mary D's on match day.
Anything other suggestions.

Depends on what the game will be when you're over I suspect. If it's a high profile game then obviously your chances reduce significantly

Though i'm sure there will be blues on here that can't go for whatever reason that will help you out

Depends on what the game will be when you're over I suspect. If it's a high profile game then obviously your chances reduce significantly

Though i'm sure there will be blues on here that can't go for whatever reason that will help you out
Cheers.
I can appreciate it if it's a derby game.
Probably will be my one and only chance I'll get to go so I'm not fussed at all who i get to see City play against.
Looking forward to see City here in Melbourne against Real Madrid.

There may no be a home due to the FA Cup in the middle of the month. Check the fixtures in 3 weeks.

Next February a friend and I are planning to visit the UK for a couple of weeks. I am hoping to watch City play against whoever and Celtic for my mates sake.
How hard is it to buy a pair of tickets from the club without being members of Cityzens. I can join the local OSC without any probs.
Also we plan to be in Manchester for probably no more than 2 nights. What do people suggest to get the full City experience while I'm there. Obviously, a stadium tour is a must. Mary D's on match day.
We ski in Feb so maybe we'll have 2 spare. Of course dates are crucial.

I can sort you out for home games at city booked for Melbourne but having trouble getting tickets for Roma and Madrid need two for each game if you hear anything thanks

Hi every1,
First of all sorry for hi-jacking this thread, but I can't seem to create a new thread.
I'm going to the Etihad for the first time to see Man C - Chelsea.
I am flying to England for this experience and therefore I do not want to cheap out.
My connections are non-existant, and even if I knew someone with a season card, I'm sure they'd be watching this game at the Etihad anyway.

My question is; When the tickets become available for selling, what are my chances of getting the best seats? (if I can get any tickets at all)
I'm thinking a level two seat near the Colin Bell stand (?). I'm checking mcfc.co.uk's website every day, but is there a possibility that all the great seats may be grabbed within the first 24 hours of selling?

Other tips for a newbie at the Etihad are welcome!

Hi every1,
First of all sorry for hi-jacking this thread, but I can't seem to create a new thread.
I'm going to the Etihad for the first time to see Man C - Chelsea.
I am flying to England for this experience and therefore I do not want to cheap out.
My connections are non-existant, and even if I knew someone with a season card, I'm sure they'd be watching this game at the Etihad anyway.

My question is; When the tickets become available for selling, what are my chances of getting the best seats? (if I can get any tickets at all)
I'm thinking a level two seat near the Colin Bell stand (?). I'm checking mcfc.co.uk's website every day, but is there a possibility that all the great seats may be grabbed within the first 24 hours of selling?

Other tips for a newbie at the Etihad are welcome!

With no purchase history you have no chance of a normal ticket from the club.

You'll be down to buying on here if your lucky as a few will be available or as you say you're not wanting to 'cheap out' do the hospitality package at the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.