BUZZER 1'S SPUDS..

mcfc78

I was invited to buzzer 1's gaff yesterday to sample the great derby day atmosphere and food.. Having hosted the previous old traff derby at our's providing the hopitallity suite and after dinner entertainment, myself and another blue, headed on upto buzzers.. Getting there for 12:55, enjoying a beer, and some classic smith's tunes, we had a good laugh at some link's from bluemoon... The camp rag with the ugg boots gave us great fun, and the aroma coming out of buzzer's kitchen was no shorter then sublime... The lager was sailling down and we were getting close to 130.. I helped buzzer to get the culinary delight's out of the oven,,managing to blister my forearm on the hot surface ,,( well it is a woman's job ha)... However , not realising a near 40% burn was due to the fantastic smell, from buzzers aromatic roast spuds,, two pizza's of different toppings,,an abundance of succulent garlic bread, which was complimented by a fine garnished salad,, full of colour's and texture... anyway buzzer laid out the spread so we could devour at 3pm ish..
So we all sit down to watch the derby in which it is going fantastically well,, we are playing great,, have come back from a goal down , and we are dominating at the swamp,, all 3 of us in great spirits ( apart from buzzers alsation 'diesel')!! Every time the sky commentry mention sun ji park, we hear a whimper,, we all stare over at diesel to see him cowering in the corner with both paws covering his tired eyes,, as if he knew he was once on some korean's menu???? I couldnt wait for full time to tackle the food though... when it finaly arrived i wasnt in a mood for eating.. Well- till i tasted the spuds.... woooww,, they were fantastic, and at 1 point,, i was praying atkinson
would whistle,so i could eat like a king. buzzer ,,they were exceptional, and the referee recked the game yesterday,, but our derby day,, was the best so far pal.... thanks again pal,,, top day,, bad result..
but those spuds were the real reason i wanted atkinson to blow his god damn whistle!!!

mcfc78 said:
I was invited to buzzer 1's gaff yesterday to sample the great derby day atmosphere and food.. Having hosted the previous old traff derby at our's providing the hopitallity suite and after dinner entertainment, myself and another blue, headed on upto buzzers.. Getting there for 12:55, enjoying a beer, and some classic smith's tunes, we had a good laugh at some link's from bluemoon... The camp rag with the ugg boots gave us great fun, and the aroma coming out of buzzer's kitchen was no shorter then sublime... The lager was sailling down and we were getting close to 130.. I helped buzzer to get the culinary delight's out of the oven,,managing to blister my forearm on the hot surface ,,( well it is a woman's job ha)... However , not realising a near 40% burn was due to the fantastic smell, from buzzers aromatic roast spuds,, two pizza's of different toppings,,an abundance of succulent garlic bread, which was complimented by a fine garnished salad,, full of colour's and texture... anyway buzzer laid out the spread so we could devour at 3pm ish..
So we all sit down to watch the derby in which it is going fantastically well,, we are playing great,, have come back from a goal down , and we are dominating at the swamp,, all 3 of us in great spirits ( apart from buzzers alsation 'diesel')!! Every time the sky commentry mention sun ji park, we hear a whimper,, we all stare over at diesel to see him cowering in the corner with both paws covering his tired eyes,, as if he knew he was once on some korean's menu???? I couldnt wait for full time to tackle the food though... when it finaly arrived i wasnt in a mood for eating.. Well- till i tasted the spuds.... woooww,, they were fantastic, and at 1 point,, i was praying atkinson
would whistle,so i could eat like a king. buzzer ,,they were exceptional, and the referee recked the game yesterday,, but our derby day,, was the best so far pal.... thanks again pal,,, top day,, bad result..
but those spuds were the real reason i wanted atkinson to blow his god damn whistle!!!

Well thats very kind of you Silv.. Now bring the retarded bastards over to coms and we'll take great pleasure in taking the piss outta the rag maggots, make sure your not working the next day though as i have a strange feeling we are gonna be celebrating long into the night. Top day yesterday riuned by a cheat, thats the only word to describe the nobhead, CHEAT. With the spuds mate, the trick is you "MUST NOT" overcook them and thanks for the kind words, it was my pleasure and thank your lass for the lift into town.

hope you are right chef!!! I'm deffo going to slow cook the spuds and get there.... beautiful... Anyone with any queries on food related topics should pm buzzer1....

i think you should let everyone have a taste of said spuds. c'mon. dont be shy buzzer1

buzzer,, next time you visit mary ds ,, bring a couldron full of the fuckers,, and dish em out on the stage.... you will be the toast of mancheter!!!

mcfc78 said:
buzzer,, next time you visit mary ds ,, bring a couldron full of the fuckers,, and dish em out on the stage.... you will be the toast of mancheter!!!

Nice one mate, you can peel the fu*kers.

aphex said:
i think you should let everyone have a taste of said spuds. c'mon. dont be shy buzzer1

Learn me the guitar and its a deal, i'm trying myself but its so bloody hard, i am just not getting it mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.