BWSL 2022/23 Tottenham Hotspur v City 22/23 October Match Thread:

Yes, turned out to be a comfortable win with amazingly skillful goals.

Tottenham came pressing with more numbers higher at times especially st the start and end, and we did fairly well but did get caught a few times and that’s where we need to improve collectively when we face better teams.

Sorry to be repetitive but I’m really liking Morgan the way she sometimes drifts inside as the “inverted fullback” acting like another center half. She’s always looking over her shoulder, good control and has quick judgment to release the ball. She was part of some nice series of one-touch passes in the second half.

Good performance and battered them really. Hempo had their right back on toast and Bunny with 2 great finishes, really should have had 4. Couple of long rangers from ma girl Chloe, needs to get her head down now and forget the Euros.

Glad they took turns to kick that **** Neville after breaking Esmes leg last season. Commentators saying the tackle had no malice, well I've watched it back and she does her, no question. The way the girls went about it today tells me they knew it as well.

Onwards now. Few winnable games coming up. Looking forward to the Derby at the Etihad 11.12.2022. Looks like 30+ thousand sold already.

I was just hoping for this kind of performance to get us to a level of confidence that should see us through the season. I've not seen any footage but we were giving Spurs a statistical battering , but it might have been on the back of passes between the back four. But 3-0 away is pretty impressive as Spurs did a number on us last season at The Academy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.