By-Elections

Because most of the time the right is only interested in power and it has the establishment, particularly the media on its side.

The left has lost its purpose to exist, it's divorced from its roots, the advancement of the working man. Since the 70's it's barely been in power and then only as third way soft Tories.

Starmer might well be waiting for the moment, a Lib/Lab coalition might well be on the cards.

I hope so - I want to see Braverman explode

Isn't all voting tactical? I mean imagine if overnight the Tories oust Johnson and install a leader who wants to impose a 98% wealth tax - income tax top rate of 60% - open borders - would lifelong Tory voters just put an X in the blue box or look tactically at what other candidates can offer and vote in their best interests - ie tactically?

"Cough"

63e4cc7c-584b-11e2-90c6-00144feab49a

or....... using Blue Mavericks version of reality the Tories didn't win Hartlepool - Labour set out to lose.......

I assume that the 3 massive Tory safe seats the LD's have overturned were a draw that the LD's only won on penalties?
Labour won
1656116014034.jpeg

Simon Lightwood defeated Tory candidate Nadeem Ahmed by 4,925 votes in the poll to overturn a majority of 3,358.

It's a shame she's forgotten their pact with the SDP, which cost £1.5B, or their coallition with the Liberal Democrats.

It's never their fault for being talentless and clueless idiots that are running the country into the ground, but pesky individuals with the brains to see them for what they are and voting for a better outcome than they can ever deliver.

12 years of shit government has seen to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.