By-Elections

Hope?

I’ve got a scab that is taking too long to heal, so wanted to send a picture over for a doctor to look at.

Turns out I can’t. I need to make an appointment. So I did.

In July. 4 weeks from the time of request.

Surely it makes more sense for a surgery to allow people to send photos over for doctors to look at. It’d be a quick win.
Not your choice I’m afraid.

Hope?

I’ve got a scab that is taking too long to heal, so wanted to send a picture over for a doctor to look at.

Turns out I can’t. I need to make an appointment. So I did.

In July. 4 weeks from the time of request.

Surely it makes more sense for a surgery to allow people to send photos over for doctors to look at. It’d be a quick win.
I presume you told them the scab was on your old fella and you wanted to send over a dick pic for that nice pretty young doctor to take a look at.

What could possibly be wrong with that?

Its like Brexit - nobody gives the same reason the same answer - Tory MP's and commentators tonight already conceding defeat but they can't give a consistent reason for why - its the PM who's name they dare not speak lol.

I think he is away playing world leader at a really bad time - the byelections were probably timed to coincide with the Brexit anniversary and him attending the Commonwealth Conference but in doing so he is away and can't intervene personally in plots against him. Wonder if he will fly back early?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.