Bye Bye Kolo

ChicagoBlue

Played as well as could be expected against a big strong CF and subbed off at the end. Shirt comes off before he even leaves the field, and straight down the tunnel.

Thanks for all you did. Were never the most gifted defender, but always gave your all. Enjoy your next club, wherever it might be.

Wonder if that will have any impact on Yaya, whose agent seems to like to tout him moving back to the Continent.

I stand by what I said in the other main thread,for me his was without doubt our MOM.No wonder he quickly fucked off down the tunnel,as he showed throughout the 84 minutes that he wanted to win every ball.Unlike most of his colleagues.

oakiecokie said:
I stand by what I said in the other main thread,for me his was without doubt our MOM.No wonder he quickly fucked off down the tunnel,as he showed throughout the 84 minutes that he wanted to win every ball.Unlike most of his colleagues.

To be fair to him he has been one of the only ones who have stepped up recently and really put in a shift.
Not surprised he was pissed.

He's been great the last few weeks, you can see his desire to win the ball, his desire to do the dirty work and defend and you can see him talking and organising all the time.

Alas, with Mancini's tactical fuckwittery today, he had to go off. Whether it was the right or wrong decision, he probably should have took his medicine as it was a tactical change, but I can see why he would be so annoyed to come off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.