Bye Bye Kolo

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by ChicagoBlue, 16 Mar 2013.

1. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

Played as well as could be expected against a big strong CF and subbed off at the end. Shirt comes off before he even leaves the field, and straight down the tunnel.

Thanks for all you did. Were never the most gifted defender, but always gave your all. Enjoy your next club, wherever it might be.

Wonder if that will have any impact on Yaya, whose agent seems to like to tout him moving back to the Continent.

2. Andouble

Andouble

Yeah what the fuck was that about?

3. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

I stand by what I said in the other main thread,for me his was without doubt our MOM.No wonder he quickly fucked off down the tunnel,as he showed throughout the 84 minutes that he wanted to win every ball.Unlike most of his colleagues.

4. tom

tom

5. ifiwasarichfan

ifiwasarichfan

Easily the best player for City today.

6. decmancity

decmancity

To be fair to him he has been one of the only ones who have stepped up recently and really put in a shift.
    Not surprised he was pissed.

7. carlos tevez is a blue

carlos tevez is a blue

He looks as good in A City strip as he did when he was winning trophies at Arsenal and now he's going to fuck off, typical City.

8. JamesA

JamesA

He's been great the last few weeks, you can see his desire to win the ball, his desire to do the dirty work and defend and you can see him talking and organising all the time.

Alas, with Mancini's tactical fuckwittery today, he had to go off. Whether it was the right or wrong decision, he probably should have took his medicine as it was a tactical change, but I can see why he would be so annoyed to come off.

9. Stoned Rose

Stoned Rose

Kolo was our best player today. By a fucking mile.

10. noise

noise

He did play well today. In fact I can't remember when he had a bad performance last.