Bye Bye Kolo

BlueMo' said:
Maybe Bobs comments spurred Kolo on to produce a performance like that.
Now if he could just do the same for the other 9 cnuts we'd be laughing.
Though even Joe isn't beyond criticism sometimes.

Kolo is rilliant for whole season whenever he was called so Mancini's usual "brilliant" comments certainly had f'all with his performance yesterday.

MSP said:
BlueMo' said:

Kolo is rilliant for whole season whenever he was called so Mancini's usual "brilliant" comments certainly had f'all with his performance yesterday.

I never said brilliant as you have quoted.

BlueMo' said:
MSP said:
BlueMo' said:

I never said brilliant as you have quoted.

I never said you did :)

cibaman said:
Bad as Kolarov was yesterday, there's always a chance he'll score from a free kick. He's saved us a few times in games when he's otherwise been rubbish. Given the way we were playing, I didnt think it was outrageous to leave him on in on for the free kicks. We didnt really look like we were going to score in general play.

Ah just like the free kick that went straight into the wall,from the free kick we had instead of the penalty.The one which Tevez was going to take,but useless boy decided he wanted the glory.
On that performance alone he should have been the one to walk not Kolo.Might as well as put Nasty on that side and pushed Gael up.

oakiecokie said:
cibaman said:
Bad as Kolarov was yesterday, there's always a chance he'll score from a free kick. He's saved us a few times in games when he's otherwise been rubbish. Given the way we were playing, I didnt think it was outrageous to leave him on in on for the free kicks. We didnt really look like we were going to score in general play.

Ah just like the free kick that went straight into the wall,from the free kick we had instead of the penalty.The one which Tevez was going to take,but useless boy decided he wanted the glory.
On that performance alone he should have been the one to walk not Kolo.Might as well as put Nasty on that side and pushed Gael up.

Would that be the same free kick where Kolorav was arguing about the distance of the wall. Stode 8 yards to prove a point the ref did the same counted 8 yards and didn't move the wall. For that and that only the ref should never be allowed to be paid in the game of football again.

ChicagoBlue said:
Played as well as could be expected against a big strong CF and subbed off at the end. Shirt comes off before he even leaves the field, and straight down the tunnel.

Thanks for all you did. Were never the most gifted defender, but always gave your all. Enjoy your next club, wherever it might be.

Wonder if that will have any impact on Yaya, whose agent seems to like to tout him moving back to the Continent.

1. Kolo was probably our best player.

2. He actually cares, he gives a shit, he takes pride in his work.

3. Why should he have been subbed?

4. His reaction shows he want's to be on the pitch, i don't blame him for his reaction.

5. Mancini is clueless bringing him off.

6. I back Kolo over Mancini in this dispute, he was one of the last players to have been subbed. Why? he was one of our best, and the change made ZERO sense and made no impact on the game.

7. When Kolarov put's in a 'performance' like that and stays on the pitch before you, then you should be worried.

8. Mancini's man management is absolutely piss poor, always has been and always will be and it's so bad it's wrecking our team.

The Man With The Stick said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Not surprised Kolo stomped off yesterday...

The guy's played out of his skin covering for Vinny and Bob spends all week tellin the press how we've lost the title due to not replacing Vinny in January.

How's that supposed to build a players confidence or performance levels up?

He just needs to think a bit more... I'm not to convinced Bobby is that intelligent?

I'd actually watch the interview if I was you.

He didn't say we lost the title due to Kompany's injury.

I imagine you read the suns head line that read "Kompany KO cost us title" without actually watching the pre-match interview on the OS?

Fair point, guilty, hadn't watched the second half of the PMI.
It's not that i don't like the guy... it's just some of the stuff he comes out with at times would surely be better kept in-house not smattered over the back of the redtops.
I hear a lot of fans complaining of an 'Agenda' against City but the press just try and follow public opinion and the majority of people they are tryin to sell to aren't City fans so 'Anti-City' is flavour of the month.
However, if someone is gonna keep takin pot-shots at the club... don't give em any more chuffin ammo.

I actually had Neil Custis about it on twitter, told him he should stop trying to misquote mancini all the time to use it for shit string headlines!! He avoided the initial tweet and made some smarmy remark about me saying I wouldn't buy the s*n but I check it now and again on-line to which I explained I wouldn't spend my money on the shit but taking 2 minutes to check on line really isn't much of a waste of time!!

Thing is people like Neil Custis know most people are attracted by headlines no matter how misleading, some (mostly rags) will look at that headline and think "oh Mancini is making excuses about not winning the league because Kompany has been out" when in fact Mancini knows why we are 15 points behind it's down to a mixture of injuries, poor performances and poor dealings in the transfer market and I'm sure he's made everyone behind the scene's know especially Khaldoon.

We will know in the summer if they have taken notice because if the players Mancini wants come in then we know the owners are taking him more seriously in the transfer market then they did this season!!

mansour's tow ropes said:
yet another player the manager seems to have fucked off. Mancini's good at this isn't he?

All managers have their favourites. It's how a manager deals with dissent that matters. The best one I heard was when Mourinho was at Chelsea, and Carvalho was being overlooked and openly questioning Mourinho's decision, the manager replied "Carvalho seems to have a problem understanding things, maybe he should have an IQ test," and then he was fined £85,000 and left out for the next game.

Class.

grim up north said:
Not surprised Kolo stomped off yesterday...

The guy's played out of his skin covering for Vinny and Bob spends all week tellin the press how we've lost the title due to not replacing Vinny in January.

How's that supposed to build a players confidence or performance levels up?

He just needs to think a bit more... I'm not to convinced Bobby is that intelligent?

There is no "I" in team

But team is meat backwards and you get a meat pie and there's a I in pie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.