Bye Bye Kolo

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
We will know in the summer if they have taken notice because if the players Mancini wants come in then we know the owners are taking him more seriously in the transfer market then they did this season!!

I'm not sure how much stock i'd put in them backin him in the summer... I just can't see where the money for a big spend is coming from?
We're still in the process of appeasing the gods of UEFA... can see a few quiet summers on the horizon.

Ridiculous behaviour from Kolo if he stormed down the tunnel because he was subbed. There was 8/9 mins left, he's a cb and we were losing 1-0 against ten men. Nothing wrong with him being subbed whatsoever

I'm no cynic said:
yeseye said:
Kolo went straight to the changing rooms for a warm down and massage. Nothing to see here.

He's not the first player to do just that. Pointless sitting on the bench after coming off. He can't change anything there. Better to warm down and be prepared for his next game.

I think you are missing the ripping off of his shirt in a public show of discontent though. You cant say that was part of the going to the dressing room for a massage process.

johnmc said:
I'm no cynic said:
yeseye said:
Kolo went straight to the changing rooms for a warm down and massage. Nothing to see here.

He's not the first player to do just that. Pointless sitting on the bench after coming off. He can't change anything there. Better to warm down and be prepared for his next game.

I think you are missing the ripping off of his shirt in a public show of discontent though. You cant say that was part of the going to the dressing room for a massage process.

In all fairness people read to much into when we won the Charity shield and Kolo apparently threw a wobbler then.

johnmc said:
I'm no cynic said:
yeseye said:

Well we'll soon enough see when the next team is selected, and if Kolo is in it, we can judge him on how he performs.

looks to have lost some weight and performances have improved if he keeps it up he should be retained for another year

I've been giving this a few minutes thought today. In normal circumstances, the star performer goes off early so as to milk the applause, but taking Toure off in the Everton game may be some kind of reverse psychology. He was probably our best player, but instead of taking him off as a reward, it could be that Mancini was really working on the rest of the team. He could have been saying to them "You're sh1t and your going to have to get yourselves out of the mess you've got yourselves into without having our best player to do it for you." Just a theory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.