Bye Bye Kolo

B\connellblue said:
Barcon said:
Am I missing something here? We are losing a match, the manager takes off a defender, and he's a twat? I didn't see a problem at the time and I wouldn't have thought twice about it until I read this.
He should have brought off the fucker he never should have put on in the first place.

Why? Do you think Kolo would have got over the halfway line?

Mr. Aguia said:
Dethred said:
Mancini's shit man management has fucked our entire defense this season. No excuse. Estrange Kolo Toure and Lescott, two CB's left that have any hope of being here next season...

I really hope there is a decision made about Mancini before all these players start making plans to piss off to other teams. Could have a massively conflicted transfer window otherwise.

Kolo Toure is exactly what we need right now, and its showing in his performances. What other teams have a veteran with as much quality as Kolo that is able to come on as a backup for when your choice defenders are injured?

Not sure what you're on about Lescott and Kolo. Kolo is a backup. When Vinni has been hurt he's played. What's he done wrong their? Lescott was shit early on so he lost his spot. Nastasic has played very well. Again what's Mancini done wrong? He supposed to start players based on previous seasons form? In that case lets start Mike Sumerby at RW. He was brilliant in '68.

I'm sure your 'hart' is in the right place......

Kolo was MOTM for me, the sub came with little time remaining when we were losing, it was a tactical change in an attempt to get back into the game and I don't see a problem with that.

Equally I don't see a problem with Kolo's reaction to the substitution. He was clearly upset and wanted to play and was disappointed in being subbed. A lot of other players looked like they couldn't wait to get of the pitch, would rather see Kolo's reaction in a few others. He showed heart and desire. I actually hope he is offered a new short term contract. His performances of late warrant that IMO

As far as I am concerned we should try and persuade kolo to be cover for vinny and give him the cup games. I think the has proved lately he can still cope with the premiership.

Barcon said:
Am I missing something here? We are losing a match, the manager takes off a defender, and he's a twat? I didn't see a problem at the time and I wouldn't have thought twice about it until I read this.

The tactic is correct. Were losing we need a goal, so we sacrifice a defender.
The problem lies with the actual defender he took off.
Kolo has had many critics, me being one of them, but he has been outstanding the past couple of months, and today he was once again superb. He was the last person who should have been taken off today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.