Bye Bye Kolo

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
Personally I wasn't sure about bobbys migraine excuse for yaya. Has he had a history of suffering from them?

Yes he`s missed a couple of games over the last couple of seasons with this complaint.And believe me it aint JUST a fucking headache !!!
migraine is not just pain,u cant see or balance and cant move your head around,hence the lying down in a dark room

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
Personally I wasn't sure about bobbys migraine excuse for yaya. Has he had a history of suffering from them?

Yes he`s missed a couple of games over the last couple of seasons with this complaint.And believe me it aint JUST a fucking headache !!!

Ha. Just a headache and a bit of pain behind the eyes. Anyway didnt realise he's missed games before for this reason.

tom said:
oakiecokie said:
I stand by what I said in the other main thread,for me his was without doubt our MOM.No wonder he quickly fucked off down the tunnel,as he showed throughout the 84 minutes that he wanted to win every ball.Unlike most of his colleagues.

johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:

Ha. Just a headache and a bit of pain behind the eyes. Anyway didnt realise he's missed games before for this reason.

Are you trying a Clarkie ??

oakiecokie said:
johnmc said:
oakiecokie said:

Are you trying a Clarkie ??

Thinly veiled wind up

Kolo and Nastasic were our best players today.

Yes, we needed a goal and we have to change things but if we had a corner we may have had an outlet with Kolo.

It was just another example of why our manager is tactically hopeless, and then Kolarov, who'd had a stinker, stays on whilst we bring on another left back. So we have two left backs, no wide right players, and despite all this we play our in form striker on the left - yet people think Mancini is great.

This guy is ruining us. WAKE UP!

DD said:

Yes, we needed a goal and we have to change things but if we had a corner we may have had an outlet with Kolo.

It was just another example of why our manager is tactically hopeless, and then Kolarov, who'd had a stinker, stays on whilst we bring on another left back. So we have two left backs, no wide right players, and despite all this we play our in form striker on the left - yet people think Mancini is great.

Oh deary me.

TCIB said:
DD said:

Oh deary me.

Nice global response from someone who hasn't got the intelligence to explain why I'm wrong!:)

I'll ask you this. Name me one team of any top class level who would want Mancini as their manager?

DD said:
TCIB said:
DD said:

Oh deary me.

Nice global response from someone who hasn't got the intelligence to explain why I'm wrong!:)

I'll ask you this. Name me one team of any top class level who would want Mancini as their manager?

The word your looking for is 'generic' you simple minded fellow, not global.

I never said you were right or wrong, i was however refering to the sensationalist guff that comes with those who read such prestigious publications as 'The Sun' being exhibited here.

A fair few would want him i would imagine.

What do you class as "top level" teams ?

Neither i nor you know what any teams management thinks.
Your passing of ideals as informed knowledge at best, at worst assuming your own opinion somehow will tally with that of large european clubs.

Further more you are derailing the thread, please stay on topic.

So Kolo then...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.