Bye Bye Kolo

We need to start sending gift baskets to these players that are fucked off by Mancini and deserve so much better.

Maybe our way of compensating for Mancini's absolutely dire man-management skills.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Bilboblue said:
Zab was strangely indecisive for me today, I would have taken him off and moved Kolo over.

Didn't deserve to be subbed.

Or just take Kolarov off and put our fist choice LB on instead.
Have to say it had me baffled defender off defender on ?? Kolarov should of came off but why put cliche on ? If he was going for it put a more attack minded player on ?? NOT A CLUE ?

Blue2112 said:
Was reading in the evening news last week mancini saying he should have bought another central defender in the January transfer window but really expected Kompany back sooner. Can't understand why he wants another centre half when he had Nast, Kolo and Lescott and can even play Garcia there for the odd game. Strange thought process when I think we needed other areas strenghtening first. Kolo has been excellent since his return.

And to think Mancini played a midfielder in front of him in that position at Southampton?..........strange!

Bilboblue said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
Bilboblue said:
Zab was strangely indecisive for me today, I would have taken him off and moved Kolo over.

Didn't deserve to be subbed.

Or just take Kolarov off and put our fist choice LB on instead.

Kolo as in Kolo Toure, not as in KolArov....

Yeh thats what I meant too.
Instead of taking our best player Kolo off, he should have done a straight swap in taking the totally inept Kolarov off, and replaced him with Clichy.

Mancini's shit man management has fucked our entire defense this season. No excuse. Estrange Kolo Toure and Lescott, two CB's left that have any hope of being here next season...

I really hope there is a decision made about Mancini before all these players start making plans to piss off to other teams. Could have a massively conflicted transfer window otherwise.

Kolo Toure is exactly what we need right now, and its showing in his performances. What other teams have a veteran with as much quality as Kolo that is able to come on as a backup for when your choice defenders are injured?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.