Bye Bye Kolo

I can understand him being annoyed but in the end, we needed to change the game. Our most attacking players on the bench were Nasri and Sinclair, it's just unfortunate that it was Kolo that had to come off. We had to put attacking men on to try and break down a 10 man defence. He'll be back in next game and put is all in again.

Played really well today apart from being caught on the touchline with a pass from Hart.

All he's needed was a run of games (a bit like Ned), he always looks rusty for 3/4 matches. When he came in this time he had the advantage of playing in the ACON which tuned him up.

He seems to care more than some and for my money deserves another contract as a second choice CH.

Didn't deserve to be subbed, coupled with Mancini's comments about not buying a replacement for Kompany and I can see why Kolo is so pissed off

Him and Nastasic were the best players on the pitch today, but it was a tactical change(apparently) and he shouldn't have really reacted like that - but I can't really remember him being that pissed off? Like so many of our squad fuck off back down the tunnel after being subbed.

Also wasn't kolo definitely gone after the charity shield I can't remember what he did but I swear he was definitely gone according to here...

was great today, but what i think you'll find is that soon Micah will be back and he will become the back-up to Vinnie, which i agree with tbh, Kolo has been great though, sad to see him go

danny123 said:
I can understand him being annoyed but in the end, we needed to change the game. Our most attacking players on the bench were Nasri and Sinclair, it's just unfortunate that it was Kolo that had to come off. We had to put attacking men on to try and break down a 10 man defence. He'll be back in next game and put is all in again.
one nil down and ten men from the 61st minute... i know, lets wait until the fucking 70th minute to make my subs... fucking clueless selections and tactics!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.