Bye Bye Kolo

Dethred said:
Mancini's shit man management has fucked our entire defense this season. No excuse. Estrange Kolo Toure and Lescott, two CB's left that have any hope of being here next season...

I really hope there is a decision made about Mancini before all these players start making plans to piss off to other teams. Could have a massively conflicted transfer window otherwise.

Kolo Toure is exactly what we need right now, and its showing in his performances. What other teams have a veteran with as much quality as Kolo that is able to come on as a backup for when your choice defenders are injured?

Not sure what you're on about Lescott and Kolo. Kolo is a backup. When Vinni has been hurt he's played. What's he done wrong their? Lescott was shit early on so he lost his spot. Nastasic has played very well. Again what's Mancini done wrong? He supposed to start players based on previous seasons form? In that case lets start Mike Sumerby at RW. He was brilliant in '68.

it was plain for all to see last week they don't get on, when kolo was quoted as saying Mancini needs a cup to save his job. That being said to sub Kolo today was utter madness when he ws by far MOTM.

Dethred said:
Mancini's shit man management has fucked our entire defense this season. No excuse. Estrange Kolo Toure and Lescott, two CB's left that have any hope of being here next season...

I really hope there is a decision made about Mancini before all these players start making plans to piss off to other teams. Could have a massively conflicted transfer window otherwise.

Kolo Toure is exactly what we need right now, and its showing in his performances. What other teams have a veteran with as much quality as Kolo that is able to come on as a backup for when your choice defenders are injured?

I thought we had the best defence in the league.

oakiecokie said:
I stand by what I said in the other main thread,for me his was without doubt our MOM.No wonder he quickly fucked off down the tunnel,as he showed throughout the 84 minutes that he wanted to win every ball.Unlike most of his colleagues.

Completely agree ........

for me he was our best player today , and the City fan sat next to me in the pub said the same thing , so if he was upset at being brought off i can well understand it ....

Am I missing something here? We are losing a match, the manager takes off a defender, and he's a twat? I didn't see a problem at the time and I wouldn't have thought twice about it until I read this.

Barcon said:
Am I missing something here? We are losing a match, the manager takes off a defender, and he's a twat? I didn't see a problem at the time and I wouldn't have thought twice about it until I read this.
Same here

ChicagoBlue said:
Played as well as could be expected against a big strong CF and subbed off at the end. Shirt comes off before he even leaves the field, and straight down the tunnel.

Thanks for all you did. Were never the most gifted defender, but always gave your all. Enjoy your next club, wherever it might be.

Wonder if that will have any impact on Yaya, whose agent seems to like to tout him moving back to the Continent.

That wanker Ballotelli did it all the time!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.