Caceido to start

True-Blue

Caciedo: Poor fellow, only 21 and hasn't got a look in.

Beauty against Racing, skillful backheel in the west brom game.

I say he beats jo in current form (though I know this wouldn't help his confidence)

Anyone agree?

True-Blue said:

I say he beats jo in current form (though I know this wouldn't help his confidence)

Anyone agree?
why not eh, give the lad a go. he deserves a chance now hes got one thats what i think he needed just as a little confidence booster i believe he might get a few more

Naah youBa just know that Benjani will be patched up to play and then hobble off at half time. We all know has his faves and they will always play regardless of injury

Damn right. i think he's looked okay last couple of games. The lad more than deserves his chance.
Hes been playing in the reserves and working his arse of for it for the last 6 months.
Not heard him moan once.

Caicedo and Robinho to start against Hull.

Which is a game we will win by the way.

2-1 Caicedo back heeled winner

True-Blue said:

Anyone agree?

I think he's rotten, however given the current predicament and his 2 goals in 2 games i'd start him.

I agree. With Sturridge out why not give him a run, he will be hard pressed to do worse than Benjani and I do not think that Jo is even in contention. Plus a back heel for a goal deserves a full trot out!
<a class="postlink" href="http://videos.sapo.pt/2Lccu1p9NHNSRNDoCzMH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://videos.sapo.pt/2Lccu1p9NHNSRNDoCzMH</a>

CelticBhoyCityBlue said:
True-Blue said:

Anyone agree?

I think he's rotten, however given the current predicament and his 2 goals in 2 games i'd start him.

Rotten? If you watch City as much as me, all the time.... you won't have seen enough of him to call him rotten.
The lads not had a chance.

cacy is in form and finding the net. He has 2 start jo will get his mum 2 ring in sick for him again anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.