Caceido

jayrea

Is it just me or was Caceido pretty impressive when he came on on Saturday? I would like to have seen him getting a bit longer. He is exactly the type of physical presence City badly need up front.

jayrea said:
Is it just me or was Caceido pretty impressive when he came on on Saturday? I would like to have seen him getting a bit longer. He is exactly the type of physical presence City badly need up front.

Has improved alot on the deck

Caceido looks to have improved greatly since last season and given a run of games I think could net us a fair few goals. I think its between him and Elano to take Shaun's place in the side for the next three games. They've both look quite good in recent sub appearances but it looks like the attacking four Robinho, Ireland, Wright Phillips and Bellamy are going to be first choice for the remainder of the season.

JamesTenOne said:
Caceido looks to have improved greatly since last season and given a run of games I think could net us a fair few goals. I think its between him and Elano to take Shaun's place in the side for the next three games. They've both look quite good in recent sub appearances but it looks like the attacking four Robinho, Ireland, Wright Phillips and Bellamy are going to be first choice for the remainder of the season.

I hope you're right but I just know MH is gonna go with Vassell :-(

Hopefully he'll get a bit more game time but then most people would the say the same for Elano.

Big Phil is still learning - against Blackburn he hardly touched the ball - and would be hit and miss which I don't think Hughes an afford as his job depends on our form. If we're going to replace SWP directly then surely Bellamy is a better option than Vass with Phil up front. I'd love him to have three big 90 minutes but I suspect it would be more fits and starts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.