Caciedo.

Hollywood Blue said:
chorltonblue said:
defo are best srtiker in the club a starter every week at this rate 4 goals in 3 games. pretty good on our form.

Shame he couldn't stay on to get his hat trick, but the sensible thing is to avoid injury seeing he is clearly ur best striker right now.

"UR best striker"????

Are you an imposter

Ireland by far for me

3 assists and a goal. Ran the midfield impressively

He`s a big strong player, unlike his replacement who needs to strengthen some of those upper body muscles, Jo gets pushed about so easily, Cake doesn`t.Good start for the big man.

its 4 goals in less than 90 mins of football isnt it, not 3 full games. He brings alot more to our attack than Jo although i felt they both played quite well today. Ireland and robhino were outstanding again. Glad to be back on track :)

great.....young lad.....scores a few goals......and if he doesn,t continue no doubt there,ll be loads crying he,s shit again........nothing like building a lad up to knock him down........

He was very good. Shame we didn't see him in the second half, but given that he's currently our most effective spearhead - until the 1 Jan at least - I'm quite happy to see him rested for 45 minutes for the Blackburn game. We'll need the big guy to throw his weight around against them on Sunday.

One to be cautiously optimistic about. I thought he was great today, and certainly on that showing, is the most comfortable striker we have playing in the lone role up front. Does beg the question though, why on earth was Benjani EVER starting ahead of him.

Anyway, really pleased we have someone up there who looks somewhat of a threat.

anyone with half an eye could see he had some proper football in him and that jo (or gelson, sturridge, johnson) on the other hand is in a similar situation caicedo found himself in (needs time).

it's always a bit strange when people ask 19, 20 year olds to come into their own at such a young age, but it's good when they do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.