Cadbury Brunch Bars

kenzie115

Absolutely love 'em.

Have one each work-day morning at around 11 to keep me going till lunch.

p18.png

Best breakfast bar on the market for me, anyone care to disagree?

CTID1988 said:
I cant wait til the season starts

Tell me about it.

You were only bored enough to read the thread, I was bored enough to write the bleeing thing.

kenzie115 said:
CTID1988 said:

Tell me about it.

You were only bored enough to read the thread, I was bored enough to write the bleeing thing.

Haha, to be fair though they are nice. I have swapped my daily snickers for one of these, got to be healthier surely

CTID1988 said:
kenzie115 said:
CTID1988 said:

Tell me about it.

Haha, to be fair though they are nice. I have swapped my daily snickers for one of these, got to be healthier surely

It's got raisins in it, one of your five a day!

;)

kenzie115 said:
Absolutely love 'em.

p18.png

So when you say keeps me going till lunch time!! Do you start to feel faint, go all wobbly at the needs and simply could not survive with out this said product???

stonie said:
kenzie115 said:
Absolutely love 'em.

p18.png

So when you say keeps me going till lunch time!! Do you start to feel faint, go all wobbly at the needs and simply could not survive with out this said product???

Doesn’t have to be said product but I feel like I need something yes. I usually feel a little light-headed by 11-11.30 if I don’t have something in between breakfast and lunch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.