Cadbury Chocolate

Daz_Blue

FLORIDA, USA, FORMALLY OF WOODHOUSE PARK MANCHESTE
Friends here in the UK love Cadbury chocolate especially when I get it sent from the UK as altho we can get Cadbury here it is made by Hershey so is not as good ..... Is Cadbury still loved in the UK or is it classed as an average tasting chocolate because of being able to get Belgium and Swiss chocolate ..... I still love Cadbury especially the Dairy Milk and Crunchie bars, also I am intrigued by the mint flavoured Flake .... anyone had it ?

1614865387976.png

The best-tasting chocolate in the world. Every time I go back to the UK, I stock up on Dairy Milk, and my Mum knows she has to bring loads of Cadbury's chocolate with her if she wants to visit.

Cadbury is by far my favourite, but there are many here who hate it because of the milk quantity. The usual 'I hate McDonalds/saturday night tv' snobs. ;)

I used to like Cadbury but not since they changed the recipe. The were taken over a while ago and they now do what Starbucks etc do to reduce tax and increase profits. Mr Cadbury will be turning in his grave. I will pay more and eat less to get a better chocolate.
Cadbury's is nothing more than a quick chocolate fix for me now. A couple of squares of Fruit & Nut as a pick-me-up in the afternoon.

For a real chocolate hit I go with Divine dark chocolate (85% cocoa solids).

Any chocolate, any time, does me. Except Hershey's. In the borough of Bury we have Slattery's and a chocolate festival in Rammy. No wonder there's dentists on every street.

I know some people say that the sizes have reduced in recent years, and that's true. Just means I have two to make up for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.